Tuesday, February 25, 2014

HAIKU ( Cinta. )

EGR : My favorite part is the dew, while yours is the sunrise.
          Days left for us, only a few; it's not forever, but still nice.

NEM : My favorite part is the leaf, while yours is the flower.
            I never want to leave, but it's also hard to get us together.

EGR : My favorite part is the lyric, while yours is the music.
           The distance makes me sick, but there's no option I can pick.

NEM : My favorite part is the sea, while yours is the mountain.
            I'll never set you free, I'm afraid you want come back again.

EGR : My favorite part is the blue sky, while yours is the white cloud.
          When you say goodbye, my heart's screaming out loud.

NEM : My favorite part is the moon, while yours is the dark sky.
            Please come back soon, before I say goodbye.

EGR : My favorite part is the dust, while yours is the solid ground.
           I gave you all my trust, but you just left me a wound.

Dikutip dari Novel Cinta. (baca:cinta dengan titik) karya Bernard Batubara


No comments:

Post a Comment